CACIB NATALINCI 2022
On behalf of the Kennel Club “NATALINAČKO KINOLOŠKO DRUŠTVO” from Natalinci we invite you to the 16th International Dog Show CACIB Natalinci (Serbia) on May 15th 2022. The following shows will be held as well: Specialty Dog Show for German Shepherd Dogs and Annual exhibition of the Epagneul Breton Club of Serbia.
- PETER FIRIC /SRB/ – FCI 1, Specialty Dog Show for German Shepherd Dogs
- NEBOJŠA NEDELJKOVIĆ /SRB/ – the part of FCI 2 (Rottweiler, Bullmastiff, Newfoundland, Srpski Pastirski Pas, Miniature Pinscher, Great Dane, Dobermann, Bulldog, Dogo Argentino, Russian Black Terrier, Neapolitan Mastiff)
- IVAN JUKIĆ /BIH/ – the part of FCI 2 (Caucasian Shepherd Dog, Dogo Canario, Šarplaninac, Shar Pei, Dogue de Bordeaux, Cane Corso, Central Asia Shepherd Dog, Schnauzers, St. Bernard, Bernese Mountain Dog, Boxer)
- DEJAN GUJANIČIĆ /SRB/ – FCI 3
- STEFAN DIMITRIJEVIĆ /SRB/ – FCI 9
- MIRKO ČOLAK /BIH/-FCI 4, FCI 6
- NEBOJŠA ŠURBATOVIĆ /SRB/- FCI 5, FCI 10
- DUŠAN PAJKIĆ /SRB/- FCI 8
- PASCUAL GARAND /FRA/- FCI 7 (Epagneul Breton-Annual exhibition of the Epagneul Breton Club of Serbia)
- GORAN ĐORĐEVIĆ /SRB/- FCI 7 ( English Setter, Irish Setter, Gordon Setter, English Pointer, Vizsla, Kleiner Munsterlander, Italian Spinone)
- DAMONE GIOVANNI BATTISTA /ITA/- FCI 7 (German Shorthaired Pointing Dog, German Wirehaired Pointing Dog)
*The organizer has the right to change the list of judges.
ONLINE ENTRY FORM: HERE
NEARBY DOG SHOW:
14.05.2022. International Dog Show CACIB Ada
14.05.2022. National Dog Show CAC Lebane
2 x CAC = CH Srb 2X JCAC = JCH Srb
1 CAC IN CHAMPION CLASS = CH Srb
*If the dog is already a Junior CH of some other country, he needs only 1 JCAC title in Serbia
For all the breeds the following titles are envisaged:
– Res. C.A.C.I.B.
– C.A.C. SRB
– Res. C.A.C. SRB
– Junior Winner/Natalinci 2022
– The most beautiful breeding couple
– The most beautiful breeding group-BOG
– Junior BIS
– The most beautiful dog of the Exhibition (the BEST IN SHOW)
The Programme: Sunday 15.05.2022.
THE FCI GROUPS
I Sheepdogs and Cattle Dogs (except the Swiss Cattle dogs)
II Pincher and Schnauzer-Molossoid breeds-Swiss Mountain and Cattle Dogs and other breeds
V Spitz and primitive type of dogs
VI Scenthounds and related breeds
VII Pointing Dogs
VIII Retrievers-Flushing Dogs-Water Dogs
IX Companion and Toy Dogs
The entrance of the dogs………………..8.00-9.00
Opening of exhibition……………………..9.00-9.30
Best in Show………from 14.30
The conditions for the exhibition:
All the well-bred dogs that have the pedigree issued by the Kennel Club of Republic Serbia or the pedigree issued by the other Kennel Associations which are recognized by the International Cynologic Federation (FCI) may be displayed at the exhibition.
The blind and dumb dogs, highly pregnant bitches, bitches in the process nor the dogs whose owners are under the discipline measure can not be displayed at the exhibition.
The dogs not having the appropriate license on the shooting against rabies and the certificate on the health condition for the year 2022 will not be granted the entrance into the exhibition area.
The biting dogs must carry the protective garment. The owner is responsible for any damage made by the dog.
The classes of the dogs:
a) Baby Class (3-6 months)
b) Puppy Class (6-9 months)
c) Youth Class (9-18 moths)
d) Intermediate Class (between 15 to 24 months)
e) Open Class (more than 15 months)
f) Working Class (Working certificate should be necessary enclosed)
g) Champion Class (CH certificate should be necessary enclosed)
h) Veteran Class (dogs of 8 years and older)
i) Couple Class: two dogs of the different sexes may be submitted of the same type and variety, which are the ownership of only one owner
j) Breeding Group (the groups may be submitted ranging from 3 to 5 dogs of the same breeder)
THE IMPORTANT INFORMATION:
The dog must be in the ownership of the exhibitor. The application for each dog (in one of the mentioned classes) totals 30 Eur. For the entrance into the class of the breeding couples, groups and junior handling the application is FREE OF CHARGE.
The applications without the payment evidence will not be cataloguized.
The applications for couple breeders and groups may be filed on the day of the exhibition up to to 12:00 o’clock.
The cancellation of the exhibition:
If the exhibition cannot take place due to force majeur the organizer is authorized to cover the costs from the means paid for in name of the exhibition applications of the Kennel Club of Republic Serbia.
DEADLINE: 12th May 2022 (18:00)
*You can find us on Facebook as well: HERE
SHOW VENUE: FK ŠUMADINAC
743 total views